Friday, July 31, 2009

raw chocolate drink!


Last week,I thought I want to drink chocolate drink at every lunch time. So,I went to shibuya "LOFT" after work, and I bought my flask. There are three color variations:purple,pink.green yellow. I choose the purple one,but I want clear one ,in fact.

Today's raw chocolate drink's ingredients are raw almond,banana,papaya,and raw cacao nibs! very yummy!


this flask has function of thermos bottle. the jelly covering bottle can be  quick frozen at a freezer and keep the inside cold for long time.

Do you know raw cacao nibs?this is raw cacao nibs. Navitas' s site says that Cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants, and is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. In addition, cacao is known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium, contains an impressively high iron content, and also possesses many other essential minerals in significant quantities.
wow! that is the miracle super food! I will drink everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment