Wednesday, July 29, 2009

who you gonna call?

Last week, I read TV program schedule of newspaper at morning and found that the movie "ghost bustards" is played at evening. Do you know marshmallow man? I looove him! I reserved timer recording it and I saw the movie last sunday.

CG of the movie is unskilful in comparison with latest movie,but these look very fresh for me!  And Story is good tempo and character as Bill Murray played is very charming,I think.Plus,make up and fashion Sigourney Weaver did is very cool for today. and marshmallow man!!! lovely face! lovely movement!

I had seen the t-shirt of ghost bustards at a second clothes store,I wish I bought it...

Anyway,I want to see more movies Bill Murray performed.Perhaps,"Lost in Translation".  I also like Sofia Coppola, and I have seen all her movies, but I have not seen only "Lost in Translation"without reason.I know that stage of that movie is tokyo. I am looking forward to seeing landscape of tokyo cool foreigner filmed.




cheezy quackers! cheesy flavor from nutritional yeast.

coconut chocolate biscuits.
from japanese cookbook "choco oyatsu". without eggs and dairy.

peanut butter cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking.

toasted coconut cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World.

4 comments:

  1. your sweets always look so wonderful and delicious!

    Ghost Busters is a classic, terrible cgi and all;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!

    I can't stop thinking about marshmallow man! HELP me!!!
    HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you write your blog in English. I know it's difficult especially if you are not a native speaker.

    I love your baking pictures. It looks great! I hope to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    It takes a lot of time for me writing in English....but I think I get more and more easy,perhaps.

    I think your pictures are great,too!

    ReplyDelete