Sunday, June 21, 2009

avocado

In my fridge,there are  few avocados always.I made guacamole with cirantro I grow in veranda.
Ummm.I think it tastes good!



And falafel burgers from VEGAN TABLE recipe I accepted from amazon.com some days ago.
this book is amazing! Beautiful shots make me eager to cooking.

Plus, Peanut butter banana ice cream from Vegan SCOOP recipe!
This book is great,too.

I saw the movie"Transformer REVENGE" today.Dazzling images of this movie are unbelievable. When I went out from theater,I was little tired,because my eyes were irritated.
Anyway,Robot ware cool and I laughed many times.I like this movie.

2 comments:

  1. yum! These dishes look really tasty! I'm planning on making falafel soon, too:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think these falafel burgers are healthy, because I don't deep fry them. baking at oven.

    ReplyDelete