Saturday, June 27, 2009

I can not believe yet...

I saw the documental movie India-Canadian director produced yesterday. this movie "MAD COW SACRED COW"described about difference the way of treating cow in India and in canada.I saw that without subtitle,so I  didn't have any confidence in understanding contents of movie correctly. I don' t know that caw is regarded as a sacred animal in india until then.
If you are interested in, please check the site.

And the all purpose space "the pink cow"where I saw the movie is managed by foreigner live in japan for long time. That is why greater part of guests are foreigner.So,I was very nervous at first. 
After  showing the movie, indian band performed  song "Billie Jean" and we sang together.
I can not believe his death yet...but I play his soul may rest in peace. 

Cheezy Qurackers from my favorite blog"HAVE CAKE,WILL TRAVEL" recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment