Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I went to cafe for practice of speaking english

I met friend who study english the day before yesterday. She said to me she sometimes goes to cafe for speaking english. The cafe is called English conversation cafe. Wow! I want to go to there,too! Immediately, I searched it on internet and found. there are many in Tokyo.
I went to one yesterday. Four tables and many chairs are placed at cafe . One Native English speakers sat at each table. The table I sat at,they were talking about United States continent.I got a knowledge about the origin of city's name.I was very tired because It was first time. but I will go to there once more. I wanna be able to speak like native!

these are homemade burger buns I baked!
and hamburger! Can you believe this is made without meat??
Plus,chocolate brownies from "The Joy of Vegan baking". very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment