Thursday, June 18, 2009

I can not speak english...

I think I can read english.I am reading novels in english.
I think I can write a sentence in english though I need many time. 
BUT I can not speak English at all!!!!
I talked with a girl who speaks english the other day. I had many things i wanted to tell but my words could't go out from mouth. I noticed girl embarrassed and I fell into PANIC!
I was very depressed.....I must study more.
When you find mistakes at my sentence. Please  let me know!


note:I rewrited this post today.june 22th.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doing a great job with English! Just be careful with your structure, tenses and prepositions. For example: "I talked with girl who speak English at the other day...." With just a bit of tweaking, it becomes "I talked with a girl who speaks English the other day...." which is more correct and fluid.

    If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm more than happy to help:0)

    -Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,alisa! Your advise is very useful for me!
    I think you are kindhearted.I'm glad to got to know you on the net.
    I am little impatient,so I do not look my sentence over again more carefully. I will pay attention from now on.

    ReplyDelete