Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I study english!

I had been taught that to master english,you need to read enormous books in english.So I decide to read everything that come this way. Books I had read are "Twilight Saga series"(I know these are for teens!),princess diaries,Little miss sunshine,and RAiN FALL.
why I had read the rain fall? because I read review of this book at amazon and find that the novel's set is in japan. And I had known Rain fall was made into a movie. and My favorite actor Kippei Shina played the landing part as John Rain in the movie.So I think I try to read before seeing the movie. 
I enjoyed reading because my familiar cities:for example Aoyama,Roppongi,Ginza... appear on the stage. but I don't like the way of describe character of heroin japanese woman MIdori.I don' t know what I should say why...
I plan to read next novel. maybe  it will be "Dark knight".I like this movie,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment